This is a brief tutorial which will guide you through game controls and how to join the server.
The last tutorial was Tutorial 1: Setting up.
What are the basics?Edit
Let's start with joining the server. Every server on Minecraft has a Server Address.
RuneCraft's Server adress is: Not here yet
So when you connect to the server address you join the game. Let's connect to the RuneCraft Server and I will teach you some basic controls.
- The numbers 1 to 9 are all for your inventory.
- If you press 0 you may perform a Special Attack, provided the weapon you are wielding has one. (This option is being polled right now.)
- If you press Q, you will drop whatever was in your hand.
- If you press W twice, you will begin to dash.
- If you press the space bar, you will jump.
- Left-Clicking is mostly used to attack.
- Right-Clicking can be used to interact with various NPCs.